Friday, June 15, 2012

Baked Does it Again

I know there are a number of people out there who do not live anywhere near Brooklyn and that bastion of goodness, Baked. Rest at ease because the Baked boys have heard you loud and clear and have made some of their mixes available to the masses via Williams-Sonoma. Granted it is not a huge selection, but it should suffice until you can make your way to this mecca of delicious baked treats.


I on my part decided to buy their book Baked: New Frontiers in Baking. I am absolutely in love with their recipe for brownies. My husband and daughter do not mind at all if I make them a batch. This book is packed with great recipes of their most popular confections. I also gives the reader great ideas for home made gifts and how to decorate their confections. All in all a great buy and something that your family will be able to enjoy as much as you will enjoy making stuff for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment