Sunday, November 14, 2021

Mr. Dips - A Long Overdue Review

 Ok so this was an outing I did solo because my little partner in crime was with her dad that weekend, but I was in Brooklyn so the opportunity could not be wasted. I finally made it to Mr. Dips at the William Vale Hotel at the end of summer. My obsession with this place is more about the Airstream hitch it is housed in, because I guess in one of my previous lives I wanted to travel cross-country in one of those modern homages to the pilgrim way. However, I digress, I did want to try them because their Instagram account constantly tempted me with images of their waffle fries and soft serve ice cream, dipped in whatever flavor the hard shell of the month is (drool worthy for sure). 

Ok so I decided to go all in and had The Hot Bae from their Chixy Dips menu and their Dirty-dipped Waffles, as well as their Blackberry Buttermilk from their Dipsy Doozy menu. Every bite and sip I had was delicious, even if I cut my lifespan by a decade because of it. It was worth it. Here are some pictures of my food as well as some little bird friends who were feasting on the crumbs left by those who came by before me. Oh and this gorgeous heart shaped cloud that just caught my attention while I was sitting on the grass, enjoying my feast.

Needless to say. I will be visiting this certain Mr. again, just will probablyhave to bring my skates with me next time to burn at least some of the calories afterwards. I definitely recommend you visit them withat this and their other NYC locations. Here is the link to their website.








 





 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The exceptional team at Sushi By Bou, an authentic japanese restaurant, is constantly doing their best to provide every guest with an unrivaled experience. From the moment you step through the door, their friendly smiles set the tone for an unforgettable visit. Their in-depth knowledge of the menu and the art of sushi only adds to the overall excellence, and their commitment to providing impeccable service is truly commendable. Dining at Sushi By Bou is more than just a meal; it's an immersive journey into a world of culinary delight made possible by an outstanding staff dedicated to making every visit truly memorable.

    ReplyDelete