Monday, July 2, 2012

Dun Well Doughnuts - I Drool

Thanks to the lovely people from With Love From Brooklyn and their great facebook posts, I have found a new favorite place to indulge my sweet tooth. Dun Well Doughnuts is very aptly named because my oh my can they make a good doughnut. And by good I mean really good in every sense. The flavor selection is fantastic, the sizes epic, the taste tremendous, and they are completely vegan (for those of you who might care). If you like your coffee with cow milk you will not be able to get it here, but there are plenty of other milk options on hand to make it worth your while. Trust me, you will not be disappointed and the people who own the store and those work there could not be more pleasant if they tried.This place is yet another gem on the Brooklyn crest and very worth while checking out.


 Of course my daughter had to have the chocolate glazed.

 Glazed and peanut butter & jelly doughnuts

Peanut butter & jelly doughnut - An inside view



No comments:

Post a Comment