Saturday, August 18, 2012

Tried and Tested Recipe - Guy Fieri's Cauliflower Croquettes



I have been having a bad few weeks with technology including the loss of internet service at home for almost a week, due to the fact that we were hooked to nearly ancient lines. This has really sucked because I have not been able to share some great stuff with you lovely people. Anywhoo, we finally got a competent person to come and fix that problem and here I am again. Today I just wanted to share a great recipe find from Food Network.

I must confess that I am not a big fan of Guy Fieri, but when it comes to recipes he has a few good ones, including the one for these awesome cauliflower croquettes. I have been trying to find delicious ways of getting my daughter to eat vegetables other than broccoli or spinach (I am very lucky that she eats both of these without a problem, and actually likes them). These little croquettes are a great way to introduce the kiddos to this wonderful vegetable and the best part is that adults will enjoy them too. Follow this link to the recipe. If you want to fancy it up you can try other hard cheeses in lieu of the Parmesan that the recipe calls for. I have been contemplating using Manchego.


If you get around to making these I really hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment