Thursday, December 8, 2011

Something to look forward to


With the holidays already well underway I have something to definitely look forward to. I ordered Macarons- Chic & Delicious French Treats by Annie Rigg as an early Christmas present to myself. Of course this means that those cookie gifts I am planning on putting together will definitely benefit from this addition to my culinary library (rest at ease family and friends). 

I love Macarons because they are beautiful to look at, but most importantly they can also be tiny little pieces of heaven come to cheer up your sweet taste buds. I am almost as giddy as a five year old on Christmas Eve waiting for this book to arrive. I guess this also means that I will be posting with the results of this venture into the unknown. I love a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment