Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanks Giving

This is my first ever post done from a mobile device so I will apologize in advace for any spelling or other gramatical mistakes. Anywhoo, as my family and I join the mass migration that takes place here in the United States for one of the best holidays ever (who can hate on a holiday that is founded on apreciation of what one is blessed to have, and that is celebrated around food) I am reminded of many things I am grateful for. First and foremost is my family which to me is not just composed of blood relatives but includes friends who have stuck with us through thick and thin. This year in particular I am grateful for my health and for being given the oportunity to lend a hand to those who need it. Lastly I would like to thank those of you who garce my blog with your readership. I am humbled by the idea that anyone living across the world from where I am could care about what someone like me has to say. Thank you all and please continue to help our Sandy victims in any way you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment